• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Man-Woman Difference

I thought purdy highly of myself before seeing this. Thanks Bro :tea: . There’ll be at least three posts today that I won’t get, but until then ….. feeling godly. LOL. Never seen man vs woman broke down more simply.
Women are a curious lot and one without whom we'd never survive or have the potential to be happy. But, if you ever have wondered about any or all of your faults, marry one. She'll tell you in excruciating detail about every effup you've ever made during your relationship - bar none, and let you know about it every time you ever get into an argument. No time limits, nothing is out of bounds and when you hit serious ground in your responses, the picture kicks in and nothing you do works. I say this as a man who married the woman with whom I am still with since 1974 and two very grown children and three grand daughters...

Women are a curious lot and one without whom we'd never survive or have the potential to be happy. But, if you ever have wondered about any or all of your faults, marry one. She'll tell you in excruciating detail about every effup you've ever made during your relationship - bar none, and let you know about it every time you ever get into an argument. No time limits, nothing is out of bounds and when you hit serious ground in your responses, the picture kicks in and nothing you do works. I say this as a man who married the woman with whom I am still with since 1974 and two very grown children and three grand daughters...
You got me by a few years, but I didn’t get here till 1975 lol. 26yrs under my belt and amazed everyday I wake up and her still here. Thankful.

Robin Williams described the difference between a man and a woman once using a camera with a lens.
Man takes a photo after focusing the lens by turning it to get the sharpest and clearest picture.
Woman takes a photo by not touching the lens and walking closer or further away to get it in focus.

Words of wisdom from my step father in regards to disagreements with your wife:
It is better to be happy than right.

Just accomplished 60 years with the same woman. If I had it to do over again, I would build myself a little house as far away from women as I could get. Prostitutes arr a lot cheaper and exchangeable. Anything that I did 50+ years ago will still p*** her her off if she happens to think about it.

IMG_0251.JPG

Back
Top Bottom