Man pie

Bass Akwards

Default rank 5000+ posts
Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
48   0
Reaction score
My father in law says to me one morning, I brought breakfast. I'm like ok, lets see what you got.
He comes in with two pies that looked good, this **** was off the chain! If you like the ingredients, you should try some, they are easy.
Man pie.jpeg
Assemble in the order of the list.
Pie crust (frozen)
one potato diced (precook with water in microwave for about 3-4 min to get them kick started)
1/2 yellow onion (diced)
1 tbs oregano
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
couple handfuls of fresh spinach
some diced ham and and cooked crumbled sausage ( the more the better if you ask me)
1 cup of mexican blend cheese
4 scrambled eggs with 1/4 cup of milk
Bake loosely covered @ 350 for about 25 minutes then 10 min uncovered to brown the top.

I was expecting a whole different thread when i opened, but i will keep it on track ;) Looks great and sounds tasty definitely think i can cook that even with my minimal cooking skills he at least i remembered to turn the oven off last night.. now LAST Sunday was a different story

I was expecting a whole different thread when i opened, but i will keep it on track ;) Looks great and sounds tasty definitely think i can cook that even with my minimal cooking skills he at least i remembered to turn the oven off last night.. now LAST Sunday was a different story

This aint Dougies taco pie.

Quiche is awesome! We use some extra zucchini and squash from the garden along with eggs, sausage and some Vermont cheddar! Smack your momma good!

Back
Top Bottom