• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mammoth Sniper Challenge

Nick.m21

Default rank <50 posts Supporter
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Evening,

My brother and I signed up to compete in the 2024 Mammoth Sniper Challenge. Unfortunately he is no longer able to compete, but before I roll my registration over to 2025 I wanted to see if there was anyone interested in taking his spot?

I can run either a bolt action 6.5 CM or an AR-10 .308. For the physical fitness aspect the rucks weren’t any issue last year. We’re completing each ruck as either the first or second team in the squad for each one. It’s been mainly improving on rifle and pistol accuracy.

Feel free to send me a PM or reply here. In terms of a teammate, I would prefer someone that can complete the rucks. I can help carry weight if needed too. For shooting, I’m not the best shot but I’d rather complete each shooting stage and not get knocked out on the ruck.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick.m21 is my brother. If anyone needs gear I can loan it. I’ve done mammoth 5x now. Work is being ghey this year and not letting me take time off. Of course they tell me after my brother registers us.

He’s in nasty shape so rucks are a joke for him, and he’s been doing local PRS and handgun matches literally every weekend.

It’s a blast. Even if you place dead last, as long as you finish, it’s so much fun. You learn a lot, everyone is awesome, and the staff want to see you do well. I cannot recommend this comp enough.

Evening,

My brother and I signed up to compete in the 2024 Mammoth Sniper Challenge. Unfortunately he is no longer able to compete, but before I roll my registration over to 2025 I wanted to see if there was anyone interested in taking his spot?

I can run either a bolt action 6.5 CM or an AR-10 .308. For the physical fitness aspect the rucks weren’t any issue last year. We’re completing each ruck as either the first or second team in the squad for each one. It’s been mainly improving on rifle and pistol accuracy.

Feel free to send me a PM or reply here. In terms of a teammate, I would prefer someone that can complete the rucks. I can help carry weight if needed too. For shooting, I’m not the best shot but I’d rather complete each shooting stage and not get knocked out on the ruck.

Thanks,

Nick
is ROUND A SHAPE? if so i am in!
GOID LUCK MEN! go and kick so ass!

Back
Top Bottom