• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Makes me want to move to Finland

I'm too old to try and learn another language. Hell I barely speak english.
I couldn't imagine trying to speak Finnish or Hungarian with a thick southern drawl. They'd probably think I was retarded.
If you wanna give it a shot holler at me, as long as there's beer I'm in to teach. :D

They are probably scared shirtless that they are about to be dragged into a European/Russian conflict and know their military is a speed bump, but with their weather an armed populace used to the conditions there can wreak havoc on anyone that comes their way. If I remember correctly, one of the highest kill count snipers was a Finland dude in WW2. Guy racked up quite a scorecard in a target rich environment.
Our military is just about the only one in Europe that has been kept on point we don't play. Pick a guy from a street, he can work as infantry, fire rockets, artillery, we all have our job and duty when, not if, the situation arises. I'll be the one who gets killed first, I'm a driver lol

The only two countries with the least restrictive gun laws from what I have been reading. Niot counting African countries where the government changes yearly. The United States and Yemen

Our military is just about the only one in Europe that has been kept on point we don't play. Pick a guy from a street, he can work as infantry, fire rockets, artillery, we all have our job and duty when, not if, the situation arises. I'll be the one who gets killed first, I'm a driver lol

No disrespect intended. Wasn't a comment on the quality just the size and budget.

I'm too old to try and learn another language. Hell I barely speak english.
I couldn't imagine trying to speak Finnish or Hungarian with a thick southern drawl. They'd probably think I was retarded.
I guess me too. I'd have to find a place that speaks english well

I read that all new building had to have them
Sorry I misunderstood your first message. Yes, you are correct they certainly do, private houses don't, but all apartment buildings will have a shelter, that usually works as a bicycle storage. And all neighborhoods on top of that are required to have a real shelter, kinda like a nuclear shelter, they are huge like miles long sometimes, deep deep underground and used for sports during peaceful times.

No disrespect intended. Wasn't a comment on the quality just the size and budget.
Non taken at all no worries. Let's just say the country has been run by who else than the left for quite a while and they tried their best to run down our defense, good thing is the people responsible for defense never listened to them. Communists bowing to the russians, "oh we don't want to offend Putin". I still remember was it like 2022 when they made the decision about replacements for F-18's, and they picked F-35. Good Lord the outcry from the left because they wanted russian MIG jets. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom