• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

made my first paracord bracelets today

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much time did it take you?
the bracelet with the clasps took me 30 mins from start to finish. that included watching the video a few times while i'm doing it

the endless waterfalls bracelet w/the knot and loop closure took me 2 hrs. it was really complicated and i had to keep up doing parts of it as i kept twisting the ends

I do the dog collars in the standard cobra weave and the go over it a second time which make it king cobra weave. We looking at 31"
Neck size so you have to go little bigger cause as you weave it goes smaller! Takes several feet I say close to 50 feet of cord. If ya had a bigger dog I suppose you could go a third wrap. As for a belt you probably looking at the whole 100 feet unless you buying it off a spool then you can get as much as you want!! Collars are easy same as a bracelet but gonna wanna decide weave type.

Next on I do well be two tone latter weave and it takes so much cord even to do a bracelet!! I was really at one point into doing these but takes a bit of time!

Ace hardware carries the things needed to make these D rings and also you can make a leash or what not!! The leashes are pretty neat as well I made one solid blue turned out well too bout 2 hours once I got it rugged up!

Last edited:
Right on that's cool! Good price for 550!!! I pay around 8.99 ish! Some times less, but for only 1 color!

oh yeah its a really good price, and it's shipped free from texas so it only take 3 days to get here. i've been buying other things from this seller for a while. he always throws in cool stuff to loyal customers. it's $2/10 feet. but 50 ft is only $5.67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom