• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

made my first paracord bracelets today

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugerceltics13

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
went with green and gold. learned the endless ladder weave on one of them and tied it off with a knot-loop closure

the other one went w/a clasp

anybody know how to make a paracord belt? that's my next thing

yea the wife came home w/those colors. the craft store around the corner from us had mostly feminine colors: pink, fuschia, purple etc. i was going to do a celtics green and white but she didn't come home w/white, nor the right green

I made few dog collars, lanyards and few bracelets. Doing a belt probably the same! Having a jig helps too I have found! You didn't exactly start easy!! Looks good though!

My son loves making these. The bracelet and things he makes take up a lot of paracord, can't imagine how much a belt would use.

yeah i use 8 feet and 6 feet for a 7 inch bracelet. in order to do a 38 inch belt 1.5 inches wide for my fat ass, i need about 25 feet of cord. but ebay has 100 ft for $7. and u if u buy $20 or more from certain sellers they give u free clasps

Looks good bro- may look into learning how to make a couple of these.
they are a lot easier than i originally thought. but the one that i did do (endless waterfalls) was by far the hardest one i'd seen on youtube. but it was definitely worth it. i can make 4 bracelets for $9 worth of clasps and cord

yeah i use 8 feet and 6 feet for a 7 inch bracelet. in order to do a 38 inch belt 1.5 inches wide for my fat ass, i need about 25 feet of cord. but ebay has 100 ft for $7. and u if u buy $20 or more from certain sellers they give u free clasps

they are a lot easier than i originally thought. but the one that i did do (endless waterfalls) was by far the hardest one i'd seen on youtube. but it was definitely worth it. i can make 4 bracelets for $9 worth of clasps and cord

How much time did it take you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom