• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Macongonites on the move.....

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
229   0
Reaction score
Observed on Ft. Hill skreet today. Gotta admire her determination, wven if she did steal the shopping cart.

Attachments

• 20210826_133031.jpg
    20210826_133031.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 229
Just another day! Yesterday I found a young lady taking a nap outside of my companies warehouse off Eisenhower. She had a motorcycle helmet on. When I approached her she jumped up startled and asked if it was OK if she just laid there awhile until her boyfriend could pick her up. She was definitely methed up.

Just another day! Yesterday I found a young lady taking a nap outside of my companies warehouse off Eisenhower. She had a motorcycle helmet on. When I approached her she jumped up startled and asked if it was OK if she just laid there awhile until her boyfriend could pick her up. She was definitely methed up.
yeth, it thounds like it might be tho

Back
Top Bottom