• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Macon is a complete shytehole

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
I was standing in Harbor Freight at 3:00 and a "disadvantaged yute" bolted out the emergency exit with a full backpack slung over his shoulder. Brazen, broad daylight, security cameras everywhere. He just didn't give a damn.

And what the hell is up with shytebirds littering everywhere? When did that become a thing? Too fat and lazy to walk 10 feet to the trash can?

I mean they're even leaving their crap used tires in the parking lots now. I hate this town.
20210321_182928.jpg
20210321_182920.jpg

I was standing in Harbor Freight at 3:00 and a "disadvantaged yute" bolted out the emergency exit with a full backpack slung over his shoulder. Brazen, broad daylight, security cameras everywhere. He just didn't give a damn.

And what the hell is up with shytebirds littering everywhere? When did that become a thing? Too fat and lazy to walk 10 feet to the trash can?

I mean they're even leaving their crap used tires in the parking lots now. I hate this town.
View attachment 3180484 View attachment 3180485
Your truck is missing a lug nut. :D

upload_2021-3-22_15-47-25.jpeg

Your talking about Macon being a ****ehole and your shopping at harbor freight...COME ON MAN.

Lovely!! It reminds me of every nice area of metro Atlanta that has now been overrun with Biden voters. Crime, trash and morons who can’t drive, but maybe the government will start giving them drivers for their **** box cars. I mean why not, we give them phones, rent, utility assistance, food assistance, cash and so many other things.

Back
Top Bottom