Macon folks: which hotel is in a safer area?

That whole area is hit or miss. Mostly miss these days. But it used to be the old money area of Macon. But depending on which street you turn down off of Vinenville you might see Subarus and Minis parked up one side and down the other and hipsters walking dogs ...OR... You might see Challengers on 24"s and smell burning skunk everywhere. Dig?
Yeah bruh, I feel dat. I dun gots my Donk sprayed by Omar, nah I’m sayin. Iss dat candy apple wit da skittles on dat bish. We always blowin skunk out dem impala windows playa. Stay up bruh.

Me and the first wife used to live on Brookdale right beside Payne City. I used to tell people we literally live on the wrong side of the tracks. You may recall having to cross the hump/train tracks going from Vinenville to Brookdale.
I grew up in the neighborhood right behind brookedale, but it was an elementary school I think then. My dad would take me up there to practice ball

Yeah bruh, I feel dat. I dun gots my Donk sprayed by Omar, nah I’m sayin. Iss dat candy apple wit da skittles on dat bish. We always blowin skunk out dem impala windows playa. Stay up bruh.
ya speaking ebonics brah,

Attachments

• Biden.png
    Biden.png
    245.2 KB · Views: 6

mac-10-Marta.jpg

Back
Top Bottom