Macon folks: which hotel is in a safer area?

I know Macon is bad but didnt realize it was as bad as its said to be here. I know there have been 50+ murders but I wonder how many of those have been outside of poor neighborhoods and domestic.

Stay off social media beefing with other aspiring young entrepreneurs and rap artists and you'll likely be okay. Assault and petite theft are more likely. Wouldn't be so bad but the BCSO is even more ****ing useless than most law enforcement agencies. Totally useless.

I know Macon is bad but didnt realize it was as bad as its said to be here. I know there have been 50+ murders but I wonder how many of those have been outside of poor neighborhoods and domestic.
It's not that bad. Parts in Atlanta are way worse. Clayton county is way worse.

My 70year old mom shops alone in Macon all the time and somehow survives.

Tell them not to go to the ghetto and start selling dope on someones turf and there's a very good chance they'll make it out alive.

Harrison Road is a no go. I would stay in Byron. Hotels right off the exit . Easy short drive back to Macon. Eating places close by. Much safer than Macon.
I dig Byron. It's convenient to everything in Warner Robins or Macon. It's way safer than Macon and not as uppity and over priced like Perry and most of Warner Robins.

Stay off social media beefing with other aspiring young entrepreneurs and rap artists and you'll likely be okay. Assault and petite theft are more likely. Wouldn't be so bad but the BCSO is even more ****ing useless than most law enforcement agencies. Totally useless.
Aww come on man. Sheriff Davis goes to a black church and smooches ass every chance he gets. What else can a Democrat puppet do?

Aww come on man. Sheriff Davis goes to a black church and smooches ass every chance he gets. What else can a Democrat puppet do?
There is now a petition being sported around asking Brian Kemp to send GBI to investigate Davis for a number of charges related to violations of his oath. I wish they'd uncover some dirt.

Back
Top Bottom