• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Machine Gun Melee at Red Hill Range

No doubt, I'll be headed back next year! What a perfect day too! Thanks everyone for bringing your wares out! It's not every day you get to handle this class of weaponry!

I wonder how many rounds were put down range yesterday... I easily threw 1000 between the full-autos and my own guns.

I second the thanks for all the dealers, suppliers and individuals that were there so I could have a great time for a reasonable price. Will be back next year for sure.

I had a great time meeting several people there. Thanks to all the people who attended.

I will say everyone who shot our guns was very safe, and respectful.

Rich

Had an absolute blast. I'm putting a video together that I'll post later. I spent all my money between QRF and Cherokee. Shoutout to AAC for letting me put a couple mags through their rifles for free! Yesterday cost me thousands of dollars really. Added several things to my list.

Here's some pictures of the cars near the end. I left before the final set of shooting. Don't have any befores.
45112DA1-A1D7-4CF9-879B-A1BF9BCE7A9B-5944-000006DC3B2A6497_zps92d94d10.jpg
6549C54A-344D-409A-9D75-F35B8FF0B9C8-5944-000006DBAFC8AF36_zpsf7fa8d09.jpg

Had an absolute blast. I'm putting a video together that I'll post later. I spent all my money between QRF and Cherokee. Shoutout to AAC for letting me put a couple mags through their rifles for free! Yesterday cost me thousands of dollars really. Added several things to my list.

Here's some pictures of the cars near the end. I left before the final set of shooting. Don't have any befores.
View attachment 325546
View attachment 325547

You might have spent all of your money but you were not disappointed. What was your favorite to shoot?

View attachment 325546
View attachment 325547

You missed that Mazda 3 turned into a convertible! Tannerite is a great target!

This may sound weird but I LOVED shooting the .338 Lapua Magnum suppressed! That was incredible!
There was nothing I didn't enjoy shooting though! I really can't wait until next year!

You might have spent all of your money but you were not disappointed. What was your favorite to shoot?

I have to choose one?? I loved them all. The grease gun was a blast since it was actually controllable. I put several mags through Cherokee's MP5's and those are wicked. Mag dumping the G18 was awesome. The MG42 was a religious experience. My pants got a little tighter when I shot the MK46 and the 240..

Back
Top Bottom