• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G this Sunday 3/13 from 9am - 12pm, Newnan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to HELVIS88 HELVIS88 and SafeCracka SafeCracka for setting this up and to the people that donated prizes.

Need to get an admin to pm everyone in a set of zip codes to alert them to meet and greets. I know you can do it in other forum software, surely xenforo has an add on to do this. If nothing else pm everyone to check this forum out. I never come in this section so I didn't find out about the m&g until Saturday in another thread.

I have one of his customs.... I haven't been carrying it bc his secondary market has become insane!

that one is at 9,500 right now with a few hours left of bidding...

:boom:I could buy so many more guns for that..... or a Barrett which would make me giggle a lot more than any knife ever would.

:boom:I could buy so many more guns for that..... or a Barrett which would make me giggle a lot more than any knife ever would.
Barrett's are awesome rifles but compared to an AR, I sure would hate to have to feed one of those bad boys. It'd be like the difference between feeding a Yorkshire Terrier and a full grown Timber Wolf. Lol

Barrett's are awesome rifles but compared to an AR, I sure would hate to have to feed one of those bad boys. It'd be like the difference between feeding a Yorkshire Terrier and a full grown Timber Wolf. Lol
Or 4 Timber Wolves.... but hey, which is cooler, a Yorkie or a Timber Wolf? Haha

Anywhere from $2-$6 a round, is a lot though..... I'm gonna need to get a better job lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom