M&G Stockys,Grayson Ga noon start time.$2 Tacos july 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not making the 23rd....in my backyard too, but it's the twins birthday so gotta be with them. SchmittZoid SchmittZoid you need an invite? You missed the last one in your backyard :)

Mrs. Zoid wants to go visit the out-laws in Florida this weekend. She will be riding shotgun, I will be driver. Regrets, but looking forward to one closer to the ponderosa.

schmittzoid come on down.........................................

So, I am going to try to make this, but I want to know if wives are invited. She hunts and shoots, and likes tacos too. LOL
Also, on this giveaway stuff, are we supposed to bring something?
yes the wives are invited.Bring a giveaway prize and get a raffle ticket.Something you got laying around and wont use heck a pistol,and AR or some ammo.Just some item aint gotta be expensive

yes the wives are invited.Bring a giveaway prize and get a raffle ticket.Something you got laying around and wont use heck a pistol,and AR or some ammo.Just some item aint gotta be expensive

Better be invited; I'm bringing the kids. Nothing like early indoctrination :) Ah dammit....confused this one with the Wednesday BBQ....no matter, same effect.

Chances are I'm out. Sis in law going in for heart surgery tomorrow, wife has volunteered us to go house sit and look after the kids this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom