M&G JRs Log House,Norcross GA May 22 10 am Noobs are invited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that, shouldn’t we all park at the far end of the lot?...way over there by the wall? It may settle some customers not to see guns everywhere...
its steep on that far end but thats cool with me. Just dont need to be sweeping the area with careless gun handling

its steep on that far end but thats cool with me. Just dont need to be sweeping the area with careless gun handling

It's how I roll....
JR's BBQ.jpg
:)

I count so many of you and especially you David, a friend! :thumb:
I aint rich but lunch money is not the problem. :)

I lost my dad 6 weeks ago.
That same weekend sis in law who cared for my wife's almost 90 yr old parents shattered her ankle so we make almost daily trips to help out.
My job is to empty "the gift that never stops giving" a potty chair for her 300+ lb. sister. :puke:
The big "C" has shown up on our doorstep.... Mom diagnosed with stage 2 - 4 weeks ago, surgery next week...
Wife goes in for standard mole removal two weeks ago, comes back melanoma and they need to dig deeper in two spots.

I'm Stll BLESSED with everything but time... I'm not whining, I promise. :) :focus:
:pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

I was thinking of a different BBQ restaurant we go to...JRs has a nice area just to the right of the building, as you’re facing it...long entry area from P’Tree industrial...just a suggestion as the list gets longer with ODTers...

I was thinking of a different BBQ restaurant we go to...JRs has a nice area just to the right of the building, as you’re facing it...long entry area from P’Tree industrial...just a suggestion as the list gets longer with ODTers...
about 20 will show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom