Lund Performance & Consulting- Level 1 Performance Rifle Course- March 13th

LP&C

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
Guys,

Here is the official announcement for the Lund Performance & Consulting, Level 1 Performance Rifle course to be held on Sunday, March 13, 2016 in Oconee County. Directions to the range will be posted later.

This course will focus on the fundamentals necessary to safely, effectively, and efficiently operate an AR rifle.

This course is designed to take the novice shooter and expose them to the basic concepts and techniques of shooting a rifle. It will also refine some of the techniques of more experienced shooters. I like doing these types of courses because even though you will be on a line with other shooters, I can bring each shooter along at whatever speed they need. The novice shooters will get plenty of technique driven instruction and the experienced shooters will get some suggestions for increasing their performance through technical refinements and time-based performance drills. Each shooter will progress at your own pace….with the occasional push from me.

Some of the techniques covered in the course:

-Practical applications of the primary firearm safety rules
-Zeroing process for both iron sights and optics
-The Fundamentals of Shooting (Stance, Grip, Sight Picture, Sight Alignment, etc.)
-Rifle Mount Positions
-Positional Shooting
-Speed Shooting Theories
-Reload techniques (Emergency & Tactical)
-Administrative malfunction clearance technique
-Cleaning and maintenance of rifle

Course requirements

AR15 style, semi-automatic rifle (if you wish to use some other style of rifle, please contact me to discuss the suitability of your selection prior to the course.)
A minimum of 3-30 round magazines
Rifle must have a sling
Pouches for your rifle magazines a highly recommended, but not required (as long as you have pants pockets to store the spare magazines)
Knee and elbow pads may be beneficial, but are not required
Eye & Ear protection, additionally I strongly recommend some type of baseball cap.
Pen & paper for taking notes.
500 rounds of rifle ammunition

Cost of course is $200 (includes range fee.) A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your slot in the course. You can contact me at vasp1142@yahoo.com to reserve your slot.

Starting time is 9:00 am. Please make plans to arrive around 8:30am for registration and gear up time. Training day will last from 9am-5pm with 45 mins for lunch. Please plan on bringing a lunch with you.

If you have any questions, please contact me at your convenience. 703-798-2226

USSA-1

Back
Top Bottom