LP&C- AK Operator's Course- UPDATED- Now March 20th

LP&C

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
Comrades!

It’s that time again. Time to show some love for our commie brothers in arms! Here is the official announcement for the Lund Performance & Consulting, 1 day AK Operators Course held on Sunday March 20th, 2016 in Oconee County. Directions will be provided at a later date.

This course is designed for the shooter who already has some fundamental knowledge and skill with the AK weapon series, but is looking to take their performance to the next level. This course will teach you how to operate the AK fast and efficiently. This course is not for new or first time shooters.

Some of the techniques covered in the course

Basic AK terminology and operation
AK Operational Manipulations
Fundamentals of Shooting the AK series
Understanding the AK Battle zero
Post Engagement Status checks
Tactical and Emergency reloads
Malfunction Immediate Action Drills
Secondary Weapon Transitions
AK Field Stripping and Maintenance

Course requirements

AK style semi-automatic rifle (Galil, Valmet, CZ-58, or any other types of AK variants are acceptable)
A minimum of 3-30 round magazines
Rifle must have a sling
Pouches for the magazines are highly recommended, but not required so long as you have pants pockets for the magazines
A semi-automatic pistol with holster
A minimum of 2 pistol magazines with pouches for the magazines
Chest rigs are acceptable for the course so long as all of the previously noted course requirements are met
500 rounds rifle ammunition
100 rounds pistol ammunition
Knee pads may be beneficial
Eye and Ear protection required and a baseball style hat is highly recommended
Pens and paper for taking notes

This will be a long, full training day. Starting time is 0900. Please make plans to arrive around 0830 for registration and gear up time. The training day will last from 0900 to 1730 with 30 minutes for lunch. Please bring your lunch with you.

Cost of course is $200 (which includes range fee.)

A non-refundable $100 deposit is required to hold your slot. You can email me to make payment arrangements at vasp1142@yahoo.com or contact me through a site PM.

If you have any questions, please contact me at your convenience.

See you guys on the range!

LP&C

Sorry, I doubt I'll be running this course again until next year due to this being a specialized course just for the AK.

Although, I can always add it to the training calendar if there is enough interest to run another one later this year.

LP&C

Back
Top Bottom