• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Low Light Skills - 02/07/2015 @ 3:00 PM - Watkinsville, GA

SparrowDefense

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
I will be teaching a 4-5 hour block of low-light instruction at a private range location in Oconee County starting at 3:00 PM on 02/07/2015. This is the same range where Shane Gosa and Lee Weems are teaching their Judgmental Shooting block on the same day. There will be an approximate 1.5 hour break between classes so that students can get food and decompress.

The Low Light Skills will include most of the same subject matter as the full-length course taught last month, but WILL NOT be geared towards passing a POST standard. This will be an ideal class for anyone new to low light shooting or who wishes to practice their skills without the need for a terminal performance examination at the conclusion of the course. The content will include:

Use of Hand-Held flashlights
Use of Weapon-Mounted flashlights
Use of cover and concealment
Physiology of the eye
Structure clearing
Improvised shooting positions while using a light

The cost for the course will be $75.00 and ammo count will be approximately 200 rounds of pistol. Any Georgia Peace Officer attending the training will receive POST training hours.

As with other low light courses, if you plan to use a weapon-mounted light you must be able to holster your weapon with the light attached. Hand held and weapon mounted lights are both acceptable for the class.

I will need a minimum of 4 students to teach this course. Class will be capped at 10.

To register for my low light class, please email me at sparrowdefense@gmail.com
The Facebook event is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/323299974533190/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom