• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Low end Commander 1911

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Looking for a entry level commander length 1911. Metro Arms, Armscor, RIA, Tisas... If you have a higher end (Springer, Ruger etc) thats well carried and used but functional, I'd also be interested. This is going to be a shooter for me. Must be commander length with front and rear dovetail sight slots and a barrel bushing (not bull barrel). I can put up $400-$500. Let me know. Thanks Gents.

Last edited:
Harry is looking for a commander in particular. One with a barrel bushing as opposed to the bull barrel. He's going to make it his suppressor host by way of threading(did I mention he's a machinist?)a standard length full sized barrel, then fitting the bushing to it...At least that's the plan he and I talked about...

Harry is looking for a commander in particular. One with a barrel bushing as opposed to the bull barrel. He's going to make it his suppressor host by way of threading(did I mention he's a machinist?)a standard length full sized barrel, then fitting the bushing to it...At least that's the plan he and I talked about...

Ahhh okay that makes sense. Not that you needed to explain it to us block heads out here but that makes sense. You never know we all think we know what we want until something else is presented to us then our minds go crazy haha. Cool. Sounds like a good deal. I'd like to see it after it's done.

You know you can pick up one of the mid level ria tacticals brand new in that price range. The tac ii is the one with a bull barrel and sans bushing, the original tactical has a standard barrel, novak sights, ect. Love mine

Back
Top Bottom