"LOTS of STUFF" FOR SALE - Revised with Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepinshep

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
UPDATE: The Double-Stroller and both sets of Poker Chips are SPM/SPF. Everything else is still available.

My other thread was getting cluttered and was a bit too disorganized for my usual OCD self...not enough order. So here is a revised version.

Trying to raise funds to move my family to Texas before I ship out for Basic Training in September, that way they'll have the support system of tons of family and friends while I'm at Basic and the first couple months I'm at AIT before they can come join me.

32" Toshiba TV (about 5 years old, tube television, excellent picture) - $75

i56.tinypic.com_2zg8zds.jpg

Graco Drop-Side Crib (pine, comes with nice mattress) - $40

i51.tinypic.com_8xisf6.jpg

Brand New size large GMAX motorcycle helmet (full face with 6 adjustable vents, one never-used clear visor and one tinted visor, flat black, has LED red "brake lights" on the back for night riding, helmet bag and visor bag included; worn 3 times then sold the bike; cost $150 new about 2 months ago) - $100

i53.tinypic.com_2h6wwlt.jpg

i55.tinypic.com_x256ci.jpg

i53.tinypic.com_x4q5b7.jpg

Pair of matching Cherry Book Cases (each is 6' tall x 17" deep x 2' wide, great condition, built-in light above top shelf) - $75 for the pair

i52.tinypic.com_2vljukz.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_illyxk.jpg

Last edited:
Antique Cherry Bedroom Set (headboard and footboard, vanity, and dresser; about 100 yrs old) - $100

Headboard (footboard is behind it):
i53.tinypic.com_aku8fo.jpg

Footboard:
i53.tinypic.com_35k20pg.jpg

Vanity:
i55.tinypic.com_4vlto9.jpg

Dresser:
i53.tinypic.com_2ep3j4h.jpg

The headboard and footboard are 56 1/2" wide and about 55" wide between the slots for the drop-in rails. Those dimensions are consistent with a FULL size bed, not a queen.

The vanity is about 30" high at the desk top with an overall height of 72" at the top of the mirror frame. It is 46" wide and 20" deep. It also comes with a matching stool whose seat cushion needs to be reupholstered (camera battery died while I was taking pics, so I'll post a pic of the stool once the battery is recharged).

The dresser is 47" tall x 35" wide x 27" deep.

We had a letter somewhere that was in the vanity that was from Sarah's great-grandmother to her grandmother. In the letter it mentioned that her great-grandmother had received the bedroom set as a wedding gift and was passing it down to them for their wedding gift. I have been looking all over for it, but I can't find it. If I find it, I will scan it and post a picture (just so you guys know I'm not BS-ing on the age).

Either way, we're only selling it for $100. The bed set is in pretty good condition, but will need drop-in rails or could be modified to be used with a regular frame. It'll need to be refinished if you want it to look nice, though.

The vanity and dresser are in need of refinishing because the tops are pretty scuffed and scratched up (the vanity has been used as a desk with the mirror removed, and the dresser top has been the home of many of our boys' toys). The vanity also has one of the "legs" broken off (can be seen in pic). We have the leg, I just never reattached it because I didn't know the best way to do so, and didn't want to tear it up worse by doing a crappy job of reattaching the leg.

Mr. Coffee 12-cup coffee maker - $20

This still sells for $55 at walmart.com : http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mr.-Coffee-12-Cup-Programmable-Coffee-Maker-in-Black/11353794

i52.tinypic.com_wan8kh.jpg

2 Poker Chip Sets - $40 each or $75 for both

(Klarktx has first pic of the poker sets.)

The set with the wooden case I had planned to spend $10 at Home Depot to refinish the wood and put more heavy-duty hardware on it, but since I have 3 sets I just never got around to it. It has 5 removable chip trays that hold 100 chips each, and the case will hold up to 12 decks of cards underneath the chip trays.

Both sets have the same style chips in them (11.5 gram clay composite with "dice" motif), but the wooden case comes with 500 chips and the aluminum case comes with 600 chips. Each set will come with one deck of cards.

$40 each or $75 for both.

i55.tinypic.com_iohvft.jpg

i55.tinypic.com_29fqfz5.jpg

i51.tinypic.com_21o57qs.jpg

i55.tinypic.com_2pre888.jpg

i55.tinypic.com_2pre888.jpg

i51.tinypic.com_2iid2sh.jpg

Samsung 15" Flat-Panel monitor, Compaq keyboard, Dell mouse, and EMachines Speakers - $50 for everything

My desktop fried, so I've got all the accessories left over - they all work perfectly. This is a great deal if you're looking to buy a desktop by itself and don't want to spend an extra $200 - $300 for all the accoutrements.

i54.tinypic.com_2ez0lme.jpg

Does the bed com with the mattress

We have never used the bed (we've never had a house/apartment with a spare bedroom), so it doesn't come with a mattress set. You will also need to pick up a pair of "drop-in" frame rails (the kind that have two hooks on the end that slide into the headboard and footboard and drop into place). I have seen them at Goodwill virtually every time I've gone, and they can usually be bought for $10-$15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom