• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lost my best friend, a Chihuahua named Mollly.

Had to put the best friend I've ever had on 12-28-15. She had diabetes and really went down fast. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do. My wife's nephew asked for a picture of her, so I gave him one. The other day he came over and gave us a picture that he drew of her and I was overwhelmed, it was beautiful. It helps with the pain some. I told him that he needed to do this for others. The picture doesn't do the drawing justice.
View attachment 666885 View attachment 666888

Lost, mine last year, I felt like I lost a child, had her for 15yrs 6months, she was always there when I came home from my 7deployments overseas, plus when I came down with Cancer she would not leave my side, I still miss her made a Stone Grave site for her on my land, but have not had the heart to put her headstone up yet, it just sits on my poker table.

I am sorry for your loss. These little guys just get into your heart. I would have called you crazy if you would have told me 20 years ago that I would even tear up when a dog dies but I cried like a baby for a month the last time we had to put our little buddy down. I am sure she had a much better life because you were in it.

if were lucky we have the PRIVILEDGE to know few in our lifetime. i have and i'm a lucky man.

I feel very lucky having known Molly, even though it was for only ten years. I can't help but feel it was my fault for her geting diabites by letting her be over weight.

Lost, mine last year, I felt like I lost a child, had her for 15yrs 6months, she was always there when I came home from my 7deployments overseas, plus when I came down with Cancer she would not leave my side, I still miss her made a Stone Grave site for her on my land, but have not had the heart to put her headstone up yet, it just sits on my poker table.

Sorry for your loss. I understand how you feel with the headstone, I have a little something I need to do but won't do because that would make it final. Just dont want it to be final.

Had to put the best friend I've ever had on 12-28-15. She had diabetes and really went down fast. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do. My wife's nephew asked for a picture of her, so I gave him one. The other day he came over and gave us a picture that he drew of her and I was overwhelmed, it was beautiful. It helps with the pain some. I told him that he needed to do this for others. The picture doesn't do the drawing justice.
View attachment 666885 View attachment 666888
This tears my heart apart. All dogs go to heaven. May all your dogs come running to you when you get there.

Dang man, I'm very sorry for your loss. I know how close you can get with a dog, they don't call em' "Man's best friend" for nothing. You're both definitely better off for having known each other, she obviously had your love and you had hers too so try not to beat yourself up about the diabetes.

Back
Top Bottom