• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lost iPhone

Have the police check out the Pontiac Aztec.
No need for the number on the license plate. There's only one in the whole of GA.

[Speaking of which, on its last 2 years of production, just over 400 were sold. I have to believe there were a lot of them sitting in a parking lot somewhere, rusting]

Apparently you’ve never heard of “Finders Keepers.”

No matter whose it was before it hit the road, once it hits the road, it goes to the first person with 4 bills who yells “dibs!”

Lost my iPhone 14 down in Kingsland while on business. I was backtracking in the area of HWY40 where I had heard a bump on my roof earlier in the day. I didn’t think about the noise until I found out my phone was gone. Anyhow, there was guy in the road, but when I stopped to see if he was picking up my phone he ran back to his Pontiac Aztec and took off. I quickly looked around and didn’t see my phone, but did see a small pile of glass. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I followed him until I lost him in a local trailer park. He abandoned his Asstec and ducked into the woods near a pink and green single wide. The haze of meth and cigarette smoke concealed him as he ran. He was wearing a tye-dye Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt, cut off blue jeans at his knees, and had long thin hair. He looked like a skeleton too. Super skinny and pale. He ran like the wind though.

People suck. Oh well. I hope it got ran over and is useless. I’m gonna lock it too. Anyone else recommend anything I can do to stop Ol’ Methasaurus-Rex from using my phone. Call the cops maybe? Thanks
Okay what are the odds this would happen? Kinda creepy and let me see if I can get ahold of Fugga. Just PM'd him. By the way none of us own that fugly looking Aztec car. If it's yours I got it and you can have it back but it looks like its been run over by a dozer. Mr. Fugga was fuggan with everyone and didn't lose a phone.

Okay what are the odds this would happen? Kinda creepy and let me see if I can get ahold of Fugga. Just PM'd him. By the way none of us own that fugly looking Aztec car. If it's yours I got it and you can have it back but it looks like its been run over by a dozer.

1677717340799.gif

Okay what are the odds this would happen? Kinda creepy and let me see if I can get ahold of Fugga. Just PM'd him. By the way none of us own that fugly looking Aztec car. If it's yours I got it and you can have it back but it looks like its been run over by a dozer.

I replied to you. I am joking. Your thread got too much wacky attention that someone was obligated to make this thread.

Back
Top Bottom