• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looks like the NRA is screwed

Be careful what you wish for.....

If it’s true what they’re saying, and $64 million has been used as their personal piggy bank, then absolutely get them out of there. Would I like to see them dissolved? Absolutely not. Put people in place that don’t want to let the government step on our rights, not even a little. I’ve already funneled my NRA membership money to GOA a long time ago.

Damn it! Wayne just asked me to on a junket to Prague next month! He was going to foot the bill as long I promised to stop posting about his wasteful spending! Now the NY AG is making noise? Just my damned luck.

As far as the NRA goes, in its current form? Burn that beech down and start over.

If it’s true what they’re saying, and $64 million has been used as their personal piggy bank, then absolutely get them out of there. Would I like to see them dissolved? Absolutely not. Put people in place that don’t want to let the government step on our rights, not even a little. I’ve already funneled my NRA membership money to GOA a long time ago.

Owning 2 Zenga suits I completely understand! There is no doubt they went way overboard on personal expenses.. You think GOA will contribute the amount that NRA has put In GOPACS? Think again....

Maybe, for the first time ever, we'll get a complete accounting of where all the money went. And I'm not talking about the paltry $35 annual Elmer dues either.

"D.C. Attorney General Karl Racine announced nearly simultaneously on Thursday that the district was suing the NRA Foundation, alleging that the foundation allowed its funds “to be diverted from charitable purposes and wasted to prop up the NRA in impermissible ways.”

Many people view Wayne as the enemy for what he's done. Hard to argue with that. NYC 'may' in this case fit the definition of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Having said that, if the charges held Wayne personally and solely responsible it would be one thing. They won't. They'll try and inflict as much financial damage to the organization as a whole as possible.
Their piece of **** is bigger than our piece of ****

They have spent more money trying to sell me wine and cheese than I have given them in the last few years.
I used to be proud of this
nra mem.jpg

Back
Top Bottom