Looking to purchase a new AR any suggestions?

Also I would like to add that all I’ve got left is PSA/Anderson AR’s. I’ve sold off all the good stuff I had cus milsurps are so expensive. And so are AK’s.

I do have a retro Bushmaster which is king Windham daddy and none of you dare talk down on it.

You know I read that on the internet occasionally but I have been selling them for near 10 years, literally sold thousands of them and to the best of my recollection I have had two come back with minor problems that I easily fixed right here, not to mention again they are life time warrantied.
Mil spec is mil spec if it is out of spec it’s not mil spec. And can’t be advertised as being such

Radical Firearms are solid. I've have 2 and bought my Dad 1. Solid quality, never an issue, surprisingly above average and affordable. Is it a $2500 SOLGW or Geiselle? No, but definitely worth having. The price leaves room to add accessories and your own upgrades over time, if you chose to do so.

Also check out:
M&P Sport II
Aero Precision
PSA

Sport l l is solid…loves cheap 55 grain ammo..

Mil spec is mil spec if it is out of spec it’s not mil spec. And can’t be advertised as being such
I said literally nothing about mil spec in that statement or anywhere else in this thread. Do You think the S&W is Mil spec or the Ruger, or Bushmaster or most any other gun? If you want to get technical about mil spec, no AR with a 16" barrel can be called mil spec since the mil spec calls for a 14.5" barrel.

I said literally nothing about mil spec in that statement or anywhere else in this thread. Do You think the S&W is Mil spec or the Ruger, or Bushmaster or most any other gun? If you want to get technical about mil spec, no AR with a 16" barrel can be called mil spec since the mil spec calls for a 14.5" barrel.
You’re exactly right that is what I was trying to say. They are not mil spec if they’re not in those tolerances. If you want a decent rifle for a budget price just stick with one that is either true mil spec or spend the dollars and get a custom machined billet set with guaranteed accuracy and tight tolerances.apologies if I seemed to imply otherwise or offended you🍺

You’re exactly right that is what I was trying to say. They are not mil spec if they’re not in those tolerances. If you want a decent rifle for a budget price just stick with one that is either true mil spec or spend the dollars and get a custom machined billet set with guaranteed accuracy and tight tolerances.apologies if I seemed to imply otherwise or offended you🍺
Not offended. Just confused but nothing new there. People toss the term mil spec around when most have no idea what it means. There are really no civilian AR15 type rifles that meet military specifications. If they did they would not be legal to own. Manufacturers toss it around but the term has become pretty much meaningless unless you are actually a military contractor. A Colt LE6920 or FN15 are probably as close as you will get in the civilian world but even they are not true mil spec.

Back
Top Bottom