Looking to purchase a new AR any suggestions?

BCM is going to take care of you.

But this deal is interesting in that it has thunder ranch all over it, and comes with sights. A touch on the high side for an areo, but might have collector value in time.

Did They ever even sell these as complete rifles?

1675996381699.png

1675996361368.png

1675996514152.png

Probably could have some trade value on it, if it gets discontinued. YMMV on the BCG/CH, as Its not branded thunder ranch, but the upper/lower are, and in interesting collector-type ways.

Uuuh! That's 1200 to 1600. Did I miss him going 300 to 700 somewhere? He said 800 to 900. You order a rifle off the net for 800 plus tax and transfer and you have just ripped a 900 dollar bill slap up. It was just here in the last year BCM went to their gen ll upper receiver because of breakage proving they weren't all that to begin with. Now have they got it all ironed out or what's next?
When did you decide that the BCM released their mk2 for breakage?

+

But you won't buy them... 😢
Hi, it's the Wolf calling, again.... The barrel is CHF and nitride treated inside and out. Trust me, this is a win.

When did you decide that the BCM released their mk2 for breakage?
It's fact. They were selling off there gen l uppers for 50 bucks after that. I quote " BCM strengthened the upper receiver right behind the front left portion of the upper due to breakage under heavy use. ". It wasn't a big secret at the time.

It's fact. They were selling off there gen l uppers for 50 bucks after that. I quote " BCM strengthened the upper receiver right behind the front left portion of the upper due to breakage under heavy use. ". It wasn't a big secret at the time.
I think you’re talking about BCMs marketing. I haven’t heard of any issues with BCMs standard receivers breaking and as far as I know, they still have standard uppers too.

This is hilarious. What's best for the buyer yet no regard to his purchase power. Yet, cheap PSA, BCA, and other brands lol. Anyways, any moderators for false prophets and misinformation? Especially the ones that shoot a mag every 6 months?

Uuuh! That's 1200 to 1600. Did I miss him going 300 to 700 somewhere? He said 800 to 900. You order a rifle off the net for 800 plus tax and transfer and you have just ripped a 900 dollar bill slap up. It was just here in the last year BCM went to their gen ll upper receiver because of breakage proving they weren't all that to begin with. Now have they got it all ironed out or what's next?
I mean, they designed a stronger receiver, moved the forward assist, and designed it to help divert gas away from your face. It was because they were having their upper receivers actually break. They use Brass Aluminum Forging Enterprise and Cerro, which are used by many of the same caliber manufacturers.

And they're still building and selling their regular upper recievers. The MK2 reciever has compatibility issues with other manufacturers' lowers. It was simply BCM improving a design, not at all because they had issues.

Back
Top Bottom