• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to purchase a new AR any suggestions?

Decent guns with good warranties in that price range; S&W, Ruger, SIG, IWI, SAI, and others.

Just a hair above that price range brings you into some of the options from SOLGW.

I have an AR Builder's/Armorer's course that I teach at TruPrep in Marietta every other month or so. Next one is this Saturday, February 11. By the end of the day, you'd have a completely built gun, using my knowledge, assistance, and tools. We have multiples of every single part you would need here at the shop.

Another good thing about building one is that not only can you get EXACTLY what you want, you can buy it a bit at a time and spread that purchase out as long as you'd like.

Decent guns with good warranties in that price range; S&W, Ruger, SIG, IWI, SAI, and others.

Just a hair above that price range brings you into some of the options from SOLGW.

I have an AR Builder's/Armorer's course that I teach at TruPrep in Marietta every other month or so. Next one is this Saturday, February 11. By the end of the day, you'd have a completely built gun, using my knowledge, assistance, and tools. We have multiples of every single part you would need here at the shop.

Another good thing about building one is that not only can you get EXACTLY what you want, you can buy it a bit at a time and spread that purchase out as long as you'd like.
SOLGW would have been one of my recommendations on receivers for a build. Brownells has a great price on their receivers. I was looking at those just yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom