Looking to open a garage space

Soul

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
43   0
Reaction score
Hello,

Perhaps a long shot but I am a huge gear head and maybe will find someone here.

I'm am looking to potentially open a new business venture\hobby space. Looking for someone to split commercial warehouse\garage space with to store and work on cars and motorcycles and do some welding projects. I do have a client list but my primary motivator is to create a motorsports hub that I and a like minded person can share without being privvy to a million stipulations from other situations or bound to working "pay the bill" type jobs. I do have other lines of businesses so if we were to try and make this an actual revenue stream we would need to further discuss logistics.

Intention:
Storage of vehicles\tools
2 lift posts setup to work on vehicles
Spring Compression tool space
Tire machine + balancing machine space
Air tools
Pneumatic engine\transmission hoists
Detailing equipment
Possible vinyl wrapping engagement as well

I am also looking for plane hangers as well if they can be found.

If anyone is interested please PM me so we can meet. I am serious on the venture and am looking to do this soon. Please have capital\credit already ready to go out of respect for my time as I already have capital\credit set aside for this to respect the other parties time. If you work with a reliable commercial broker or have lead on spaces already that will be a huge plus.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• 116348891_4430874170263527_8580484027922480417_n.jpg
    116348891_4430874170263527_8580484027922480417_n.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 13
Sadly not in the position to be a partner, but I have a membership with e3 and they do exactly what you are describing. They are always looking to grow and could be a viable option.

You have an insurance company that will touch this ?

I carry a 8m umbrella policy. I don't think insurance is a problem with adding on people to my COI. Do you have a background in automotive business ownership? I'm always wanting to learn!

Sadly not in the position to be a partner, but I have a membership with e3 and they do exactly what you are describing. They are always looking to grow and could be a viable option.

E3 is a decent option for the hobbyist but I'm keen on commerce with the work I've mentioned. The franchise fees and model with E3 is too much of a drain on the already small margins.

I have no knowledge of how to operate an automotive repair shop profitably .

But I do know the insurance and EPA Enviromental regulations are going to be one of your biggest concerns and expenses .

Back
Top Bottom