• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LOOKING TO BUY SOME HONEY

dcline9163

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
683   0
Reaction score
Item Name: LOOKING TO BUY SOME HONEY

Item Description: Looking to buy some honey,but not ridiculous prices. I use it to make BBQ sauce, I generally buy it in Collinsville, Al. but thought I would patron you guys. Pm me if you're interested in selling a good amount of it. I would take dark, medium or even light.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I got some from here a couple years ago. I am not sure he still sells it, but you can check and see. it's some good stuff.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3445.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3445.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 5
if your close to Woodstock...Bread Beckers has gallon jugs of different types....price is reasonable

I've bought from theses folks as well...

if your close to Woodstock...Bread Beckers has gallon jugs of different types....price is reasonable

You're100% right!

Brad and Sue Becker, owners of Bread Beckers, are My closer friends. I had traveled with Brad delivering their stuff many times. Sure their honey is from honeybee keepers that they know in person.

Great story on "Glen" the owner/beekeeper of the business.

Back
Top Bottom