• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking to buy a Big Green Egg

Harley45

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
175   0
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a Medium Big Green Egg in the next week, and was wondering where is the best buy, and the best place to get one?
Thanks
Harley

There's a Big Green egg shop in the shopping center across the street from the GA Premium Outlet Mall on GA400 in Dawsonville.
Prices seem to be in line with every place else I've seen. Trade a gun for a large egg. You'll make out better!

ACE Hardware in Roswell near the mill.
They have a large collection and cooking demonstrations on most Sat. Prices are a little lower than some.

When items are as popular and exclusive as these, you see very little variance in pricing. Why discount them when they sell out constantly.
Plus driving 48 miles to save $10-20 is hardly worth it.

I was very patient and got a steal off craigslist a few years ago. I echo the statement about getting the large. You will want the extra size.

Call MIKE, at MOUNTAIN CRAFTS, he's in WARM SPRINGS, he also lives in NEWNAN/GRIFFIN AREA, look him up and he has the best prices hands down..

Great guy to talk with, he does not try to push you into anything only asks questions to see what you really want.

Good luck, you will never look back for a gas grill again.............

I went through this same thing last year, looked everywhere.
Ended up buying a Kamado Joe.. not saying its better but you should at least take a look and compare features/value.. I LOVE mine

Back
Top Bottom