• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

looking for someone with really gun knowledgeable to smoke on some trivia

Yet very few survive
High Plains Drifter High Plains Drifter are you trolling us? The other rifle you mentioned is the M1 Garand....how can you be on thus forum for 7 years and not know about the garand?

You mean the M1-Thumb
I have always wondered why all the new M1's are in a 308 caliber and I now know the way it happened, The man who invented the second version of the liberator also invented the new version 308 in a M1. His company made bicycles and also owned a line of motorcycles that were a piece of **** and were well know for ride a mile and wrench a while.

Yes, joke. lol
Any way true story. The guy worked for AMF or AM&F is the correct way and he also invented the 308 drop in version for the M1. The second version looks like an impact wrench,

Go to Rockislandauction and read the story on the CIA Dear gun. Pretty neat story I must say. And yes I remember when the Bowling alley King bought Harley before it failed.
AM&F made its start with the automatic cigarette machine

I was curious if there was a second version? And if so the person who designed it may just have answered a question that I have always had regarding a 308 caliber bullet being in a gun that was made in a 30-06 version and when the last shot was fired it made loud noise letting everyone around know that it had just fired its last shot. New recruits would surely let you know that it had a name of a thumb buster..
WTF is wrong with you? Has to be some alphabet disorder!

Back
Top Bottom