Looking for someone who reloads both 45LC and .223

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
I am looking for someone who reloads in both calibers. I have 12 45LC casings that belong to my son in law. I also have 45 brass .223 casings that I have no use for. I was hoping I could find someone who would reload the 12 cartridges I have in 45LC in exchange for the 45 pieces of 223 brass. I want to surprise my son in law with his 12 cartridges back loaded.

Just PM me if you think this is possible.

Thanks

Inkdaddy,

I use a single stage for both calibers. I'm sure I have some extra powder to stuff in those cases but no .45 bullets for Colt loadings. If you can come up with the bullets, I can do the rest for you sir.

EDIT:

Stuffing is an exaggeration, loading to reasonable standards for the type of gun you have is more accurate. There are different loadings dependent on the design of the gun. I am aware of this.

Also if I didn't mention payment like a beer or so then no payment or debt is considered.

Last edited:
I am in Newnan -- I have some already loaded, and no gun to shoot them from -- I would load your cases, but I don't have any projectiles - I have a box of Corbon Hunting Loads laying around that I would sell for normal retail ($45/20 bullets); they are very powerful and only recommended for Ruger or Encore pistols or rifles. I don't think they are sold anymore. They are not much fun to shoot, unless you crave the power. Rated at 1350 feet per second and a 265 grain bullet, or so the box says.

If you are interested in some of my reloads, I will sell them for my cost -- I think it would be around 20 cents each.

dude. iF u need 45lc , hollow point or swagged lead? keep brass FOR ME! will give you quality reloads!!! just keep me high on list! i load these for my wife. so pretty sure done rite! and i love her by the waY!! loads on the level of taurus judge and 950 fps. work well out of her Judge!!!

Last edited:
dude. iF u need 45lc , hollow point or swagged lead? keep brass FOR ME! will give you quality reloads!!! just keep me high on list! i load these for my wife. so pretty sure done rite! and i love her by the waY!!

Back
Top Bottom