• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for someone to spray my Truck with Bed Liner. (98 Dodge Ram 1500)

CAD Jedi

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
190   0
Reaction score
Hello,

I know this is probably a long shot. I am looking for someone (Not a bed liner company) to spray my entire truck with a DIY bed liner kit. I don't mind paying a bit for it, I just can't do it physically. I can do my work and make money, then I can pay someone else. I have checked some of the bed liner places and they all want $5000 plus. I have seen YouTube videos doing for a couple of hundred. I know that was with them doing all the labor, but this is no show truck. it just needs whatever basic sanding is needed for the material to stick and then spray. No bed removal, nothing fancy at all. Its just a work truck that is starting to rust away, and I thought this might be a better alternative to trying to have it painted. I would also entertain anyone who thinks they can paint it, if they think that is a better option. Would like to keep it under $2000 if possible. The truck is just not worth putting more than that in it. (If pics would help, I can post them).

Thanks for any ideas.

Thanks,
I would be looking for black. Athens is pretty far, I am in Emerson. The truck actually has a Line-X bed liner in it. I will contact them in Marietta and see what they say. I tried the Bullet liner place in Cartersville and they quoted 6-8 thousand. Not gonna happen.
I appreciate the reply.

Its a long way but there is a guy here in Ellaville (google it its a long way) that does this. I recently priced having my jeep done in and out and I have been quoted from $1500-$3000. Im going to let the guy at Old South Auto Detail in Ellaville do it in a few weeks.

Damn that is crazy! Prices have gotten nuts. My last few trucks have had factory sprayed in liner, but the last time I had in done I think was in 2004ish. I paid 500 bucks iirc for a LineX spray in on a 8ft bed F-350.

****Edit***** Nevermind, just noticed you said whole truck. Yeah, that makes sense.

Damn that is crazy! Prices have gotten nuts. My last few trucks have had factory sprayed in liner, but the last time I had in done I think was in 2004ish. I paid 500 bucks iirc for a LineX spray in on a 8ft bed F-350.

****Edit***** Nevermind, just noticed you said whole truck. Yeah, that makes sense.
Yep, I expected $1500 - $2000 but not any $5000. Especially when you get the DIY kits for $250.

DIY bedliners are garbage

See if there is a Bullet Liner dealer near you, I have bought hundreds from the one in Conyers over the last 10 years with zero complaints. A lot cheaper than Line X

I'd likely have to drive through the Republic of Macongo to get to Ellaville, perhaps I should submit an application for safe conduct!
Negative sir you can come straight down 19 and you don’t have to go through Macon.
Thanks, that is a bit of a drive. Good price though. Andersonville historic site is near there so it might be worth a trip and stay for a couple of days.
Appreciate the lead.
I actually live halfway between Ellaville and Andersonville.

Back
Top Bottom