• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for shop help

ramair6speed

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
231   0
Reaction score
looking to hire someone full time for diesel shop help. Basic cleaning, organizing, running to get parts, ect, ect. Need someone who is on time & willing to work. You dont need tools just a good attitude & willingness to work. We would like someone looking to work in the mechanic field & will occasionally help techs complete jobs. M-F 8-5 and Saturdays if preferred. Im looking to pay close to minimum wage for the first couple of weeks but will increase pay if you work well. Please call todd at 7702373200. thanks ODT

looking to hire someone full time for diesel shop help. Basic cleaning, organizing, running to get parts, ect, ect. Need someone who is on time & willing to work. You dont need tools just a good attitude & willingness to work. We would like someone looking to work in the mechanic field & will occasionally help techs complete jobs. M-F 8-5 and Saturdays if preferred. Im looking to pay close to minimum wage for the first couple of weeks but will increase pay if you work well. Please call todd at 7702373200. thanks ODT
What's the name of the shop? Where I work now, they are looking for a new diesel mechanic for our Isuzu box trucks

I gave my son this info last week and I believe he contacted you. I'm not sure if he has already filled out the application, etc but I hope he gets in and works out for you. His name is Andrew V.

My boss just dropped off my truck there today, outdoor images box truck. Get runinng for me, I need it bad. Constantly switching trailers and trucks sucks. That's funny

Id be all over it if I wasn't two hours away. Its exactly what I'm looking for. I apprenticed at a mom and pop shop years ago. I work on all my own cars and can work on them on my own, but no decent shop is going to hire me off the street when I haven't worked in a commercial setting on vehicles in 10 years. just been taking work where I can get it (mostly convenience stores). Being able to currently afford to take minimum wage helps me, but not a lot of shops hiring right now

Back
Top Bottom