• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for SBR ideas

No sir. I can't afford to feed machine guns and these toys are one time buy them and done. Getting an 07/02 would have been much more exspensive than the 2200 dollars I have spent on stamps this year.

????? yearly fees are waaaay under $2200 plus you can actually sell your toys, and the ammo and parts are tax deductable.

????? yearly fees are waaaay under $2200 plus you can actually sell your toys, and the ammo and parts are tax deductable.
I would have to make it a businesses though. I'm not up for that. I'm pretty much done buying/building NFA toys now. I'm going to finish my AK and build one more. Then I'm done.

Well I can't do it. At least not right now. I just submitted my request to cancel to Form 1 and get a refund. The AK is cool, but I don't know if it is cool enough to own forever. As fast as approvals are going, I wonder if it will get cancelled in time. I bet I would have gotten my stamp before I get the refund.

Well I can't do it. At least not right now. I just submitted my request to cancel to Form 1 and get a refund. The AK is cool, but I don't know if it is cool enough to own forever. As fast as approvals are going, I wonder if it will get cancelled in time. I bet I would have gotten my stamp before I get the refund.

I bet you do too........

Back
Top Bottom