• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for SBR ideas

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
Just got this.

Thinking of either going triangle folder or possibly go against everything I believe in and sticking a AR stock and Midwest Industries rail system on it.

What are my options for triangle folder?

Nice!

Not as familiar with these but the wire folding stock would look pretty nice - I think - if doable. Would suck for a cheek weld though.

Nice!Not as familiar with these but the wire folding stock would look pretty nice - I think - if doable. Would suck for a cheek weld though.
It's an AK bro. Not only is it an AK but it is an AK with an 8" barrel. My only concern is for how cool it looks. It is 100% strictly a toy.

You might want to invest in a good flash hider for that thing.
Maybe a fake suppressor? Is the barrel threaded, and does it look like a quality threading job?
A 7" long fake suppressor does a good job of holding down the muzzle flash, at least in my experience which is mostly with pistol rounds from handguns.
If you can budget $700 for a real silencer and $200 for the tax on that, that's what I'd want on a gun of that type in that caliber with a little 8" barrel.

You might want to invest in a good flash hider for that thing.
Maybe a fake suppressor? Is the barrel threaded, and does it look like a quality threading job?
A 7" long fake suppressor does a good job of holding down the muzzle flash, at least in my experience which is mostly with pistol rounds from handguns.
If you can budget $700 for a real silencer and $200 for the tax on that, that's what I'd want on a gun of that type in that caliber with a little 8" barrel.

I already own own a can for the front end. I'm concerned with what to put on the back.

Like this one but can't find info about the stock....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom