looking for partner and fake hair business!

I doubt there's much money in it, the supply of it I mean. I see tumbleweaves all over Macon on the regular.

Got several friends who work in Maintenance and one of them absolutely hates hair weaves - I'll steal the word 'tumbleweaves' and use it from now on. They had a branch office that was full of trouble making women and they kept complaining about the commode was SLOW or DIDN'T FLUSH GOOD. So one day he and his helper loaded up the truck to pay them a visit.

He had just got a new air-powered-commode-unstopper and had bragged to me about how great it worked so they unloaded it and got ready for compressed magic. No good. They tried plungers and then moved on to a plumbing snake. Finally they pulled the commode and found a 4" pipe almost completely clogged with tumbleweaves and huge quantities of female, um, hygiene products. He and the helper almost gagged and he struggled to take pictures with his phone to send back to his boss. After several hours of the nastiest work he ever had to do, the commode worked just fine. He printed some professional looking signs to put on the bathroom door AND beside the commode listing exactly what could be put in it.

Eventually his company closed down that branch office because the trouble making women were also lazy too. Disclaimer: the women were of various races so no racism intended whatsoever. Occasionally I'll ask him if they are going to open another branch office in that area just to watch him go ballistic.

Back
Top Bottom