• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North East GA  Looking for land to lease in Wilkes Co or surrounding area

tarheel_hunter

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
I know its getting to be a little late but we just found out the land we were leasing was sold and we are now left looking for land to lease a week before season. We are looking to lease 200+ ac in Wilkes county or a surrounding county for me and a couple family members to hunt on. Please let me know what you have. You can either send a message, call or text to 828-361-2858. Thanks

I know its getting to be a little late but we just found out the land we were leasing was sold and we are now left looking for land to lease a week before season. We are looking to lease 200+ ac in Wilkes county or a surrounding county for me and a couple family members to hunt on. Please let me know what you have. You can either send a message, call or text to 828-361-2858. Thanks

Land is across Lloyd's Creek in Lincoln County, It is only 100 acres, Has old house that could be fixed for bunk house, kitchen, bathroom, well needs work. Has been abandoned for years. I planted 20 apple trees about 5 years ago and that has grown/attracted the deer herd. Beaver pond on creek. About 3/4 old growth hardwood. PAved road access.

Other family members got other nearby tracts, don't know if they are interested in leasing, as they have pasture/cows. There is one tract I think about 60 acres that was productive when leased several years ago.

nelsonbrooks@nu-z.net

October 1, 2013

Because the estate is not as settled as my wife thought, we can not lease this property for the 2013 season. When things firm up more, I will list another classified. Sorry for our confusion.

Land is across Lloyd's Creek in Lincoln County, It is only 100 acres, Has old house that could be fixed for bunk house, kitchen, bathroom, well needs work. Has been abandoned for years. I planted 20 apple trees about 5 years ago and that has grown/attracted the deer herd. Beaver pond on creek. About 3/4 old growth hardwood. PAved road access.

Other family members got other nearby tracts, don't know if they are interested in leasing, as they have pasture/cows. There is one tract I think about 60 acres that was productive when leased several years ago.

nelsonbrooks@nu-z.net

Back
Top Bottom