Looking for Field Work in Atlanta - Electrician/Cabling/IT

ten.81

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
Hey guys looking for a job that guarantee's around 1000 a week with included overtime. Just applied to wire tech for At&t, but seeing if any traders know of some other outlets. I am currently employed running my families business, but just getting tired of staying inside. I do a bit of field work, but I want to be back outside all day 10+ hours, 50 week minimum. Want a change of scenery.

I do bust my ass for paychecks. No kids, not married, but have a female who likes corvette's and mansions

sad, i know

10+ years electrician/electronics repair technician, field tech, B2B sales, customer service, etc...

I work on turbo diesel, gasoline motors, combines, tractors, Tig and Stick weld, fix fence, worked with livestock, row crops, pulleys, hydraulics, turbines, Automotive work intermediate level. I can lift 100 lbs myself, and i only have a problem with temps below freezing.

Need more field experience, do not want to use my '11 chevy crew cab for the job, but i have transportation to and from

No sales, and not interested in insurance, or any jobs that say "income is limitless"

I have 1 degree completed in business admin, 1 degree with 8 credits, bachelor's. Valid licenses, no felonies, never been in trouble in my life, I'm almost 30, and clean MVR.

thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom