• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for ar-15 2000.00 or under

Paparob69

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
I am looking for a ar-15 set up ready to shoot with decent optic nothing fancy but not junk. Needs to have at least 2 mags and 100 rounds of ammo also needs to be a 5.56 barrel prefer 1 in 8 twist but others still considered. I can pick up after March 3rd I am in pigeon forge with grandkids till then trying to relax and not get covid...lol also need to purchase extra 5.56 not more than a dollar per round I really don't need an ar-15 that bad I sold mine awhile back would like to have another in the safe before mr.biden jerks them away.

I am looking for a ar-15 set up ready to shoot with decent optic nothing fancy but not junk. Needs to have at least 2 mags and 100 rounds of ammo also needs to be a 5.56 barrel prefer 1 in 8 twist but others still considered. I can pick up after March 3rd I am in pigeon forge with grandkids till then trying to relax and not get covid...lol also need to purchase extra 5.56 not more than a dollar per round I really don't need an ar-15 that bad I sold mine awhile back would like to have another in the safe before mr.biden jerks them away.
I can put you on a brand new AR with a Nikon scope. What barrel length are you looking for? Are you looking for a pistol or rifle. I have several options when it comes to new. I have a spikes tactical snowflake, which is my most expensive but can still keep you inside of your budget. I have an Aero Which can also be either a rifle or a pistol. And I have a lesser expensive anderson. If you don’t like the Nikon, I also have a Sigg Romeo red dot and a eotech. If you go with the EO Tech, it would have to be a less expensive rifle.

I can put you on a brand new AR with a Nikon scope. What barrel length are you looking for? Are you looking for a pistol or rifle. I have several options when it comes to new. I have a spikes tactical snowflake, which is my most expensive but can still keep you inside of your budget. I have an Aero Which can also be either a rifle or a pistol. And I have a lesser expensive anderson. If you don’t like the Nikon, I also have a Sigg Romeo red dot and a eotech. If you go with the EO Tech, it would have to be a less expensive rifle.

I also have a very nice 300 blackout barrel with a Dolo system.

Back
Top Bottom