• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

East GA  Looking for a hunting club in or near Columbia County

tommyboy

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I'm new to the area and to deer hunting, just looking for a hunting club in the area that has room and reasonable dues. And some good folks, of course! I would appreciate any help. I just went out for the first time this weekend as a guest to my neighbor's hunting club and it was a blast. Shot at a doe at about 100 yards on Saturday afternoon and at a spike on Sunday morning, but as I found out later my sights were off. I had a feeling too, my neighbor and I trued our rifles in about 6 weeks ago, but our stuff arrived (moved from Camp Pendleton, CA) and I was pretty sure that in the process of moving things the scope got bumped and, well, I dialed it in last night and it was shooting 3 1/2 to 4 inches high and 2 or 3 to the right at 100 yards... obviously if I had known this I would've been able to adjust but still a great experience. Can't wait to get back out and get some meat! And maybe a rack...

I dont know how many folks we have in BIG BUCK.. I'll ask the prez.. (and not ole big ears)
Doodle Hill hunting club might be open.. send me a PM with your phone number and I'll txt
you some phone numbers.

Back
Top Bottom