• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Looking For A Heritage Rough Rider 22 LR, / 22 Mag

Phanson55

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
40   0
Reaction score
Looking For A Heritage Rough Rider 22 LR, / 22 Mag. for $200.00 or less. I can drive to wherever you within reason. Nothing fancy but I do want one with both cylinders. Show me what ya got. I would also consider a Ruger Wrangler 22 LR single action revolver, I am willing to pay a bit more for the Ruger.

If you can only find one with no additional cylinders they sell them cheaper than a new package deal on the website plus you get free shipping and they have more ornate options online

I know this is an older post but for those that might be looking the Cherokee Gun and Pawn had them for $129 and I think the 22mag cylinder was around $29

Looking For A Heritage Rough Rider 22 LR, / 22 Mag. for $200.00 or less. I can drive to wherever you within reason. Nothing fancy but I do want one with both cylinders. Show me what ya got. I would also consider a Ruger Wrangler 22 LR single action revolver, I am willing to pay a bit more for the Ruger.
5 Star Pawn in Cumming advertised $139.95 and you can order the Mag cylinder and still be under 200

Back
Top Bottom