• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta  Looking for a good hog/deer club or lease.

Big guy in the sky

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
92   0
Reaction score
Im a legal georigia resident looking for some hogs to hunt. I have some good deer land with a nice herd, but not a place for hogs, really. Admittedly, im mainly looking for meat animals, so im not overly concerned with trophy bucks or anything. I am far more interested in hogs and does. I am open to guided hunts as well as a club or lease. If someone can point me to the pigs, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to find a farmer in need of some hawg help in the Dublin area. If I come across one I'll let ya know. Would love to hunt with a buddy over hunting solo.

I'm trying to find a farmer in need of some hawg help in the Dublin area. If I come across one I'll let ya know. Would love to hunt with a buddy over hunting solo.
We have two clubs in toombs county QDruM deer hunters , we have 800+ hog pics in one week, overrun with them and no one really hunts them. We have pics, facebook pages, ads on the clubs that. Border property. 1000 acre club $ 1,500 and can join additional 1,100 acre club for 2,800. For both. Rdkemp@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom