• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a couple of everyday concealed carry belts...

dondon48

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
120   0
Reaction score
I have the holster part taken care of (inside waistband,leather) but I need recommendations on good sturdy leather belts and possibly some cloth belts that will fit inside belt loops on jeans and support the weapon and keep my pants up :D...doesn't have to be custom made or fancy,in fact i prefer it isn't all that fancy,just functional...

Jones Tactical makes the best EDC belt. It is a little expensive, but you're paying for quality. He uses Cobra buckles and heavy webbing. Plus he is a local guy.

Jonestactical.com

Jones Tactical makes the best EDC belt. It is a little expensive, but you're paying for quality. He uses Cobra buckles and heavy webbing. Plus he is a local guy.

Jonestactical.com

This. They are everything they claim. They do have a wait period for online orders, but hit him up at a gunshow and they can make your belt right there.

I am a big fan of A&G Custom Gun Leather belts for EDC. I have two of Al's belts and they work very well. Several different colors and widths, and he also has a "Quick Ship" option so you can have your belt in days. Al is an awesome human being with great customer service skills. I have no hesitation in recommending his products to other carriers. Another great thing is he is right here in Gainsville, Georgia.

http://www.agcustomgunleather.com/

Back
Top Bottom