• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Locked / replies turned off

sniper22

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
203   0
Reaction score
Wiskey tango foxtrot?
Unless one is selling something I just honestly can't find anywhere else and I desperately need it, I won't even read the description if the replies are turned off.
Brand new g19, inbred owner wants double, i know yall done beat the horse to dust! The newer people seem to be the hoodrats of odt..
I understand not wanting to face folks when you know what you're trying to do is wrong, but its getting pretty bad..

tenor.gif

Neckbeard of the odt unite :pop2::pop2::pop2:

I rock it like a boss till the wife or one of the daughters ask me to shave and I will for a while.
I've been watching some of the crybaby (like this) threads and I am known for keep squirt bottles full of gas just incase things try to calm down, but this is kinda getting embarrassing

This has happened before. Flippers were abundant here after Sandy Hook, Orlando, 2016 election, etc. The flipper’s customers showed up as well. They will all vanish when prices recede. Just wait until after the election. For now, sit back and laugh like the rest of us.

I agree though, it’s annoying as hell.

Whenever I see that I just automatically assume the item is way overpriced and move on even if I don't know what the price should be.
You mean you don't like whining about what someone else does with their stuff? It's the new "Pastime of the Poors!"

Back
Top Bottom