• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LNIB Glock 29SF

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I have a LNIB Springfield Hellcat, FDE, box and docs, two 13 round mags, one 11 rounder, and a Concealment Express kydex paddle holster, right hand. Can add some cash to even things up, but I know that my LGS gets them in for $549 from time to time...

If someone wants to let one go in a trade and a little cash, let me know. Not paying stupid prices, when I could just wait 2 or 3 weeks and a new one at $549....

The Hellcat has 50 rounds through it... I am just on a 10mm kick lately and drinking the kool-aid... It's the regular FDE model, not OSP, has the Siglite night sight in front and the Hackathorn rear.

I have a LNIB Springfield Hellcat, FDE, box and docs, two 13 round mags, one 11 rounder, and a Concealment Express kydex paddle holster, right hand. Can add some cash to even things up, but I know that my LGS gets them in for $549 from time to time...

If someone wants to let one go in a trade and a little cash, let me know. Not paying stupid prices, when I could just wait 2 or 3 weeks and a new one at $549....

The Hellcat has 50 rounds through it... I am just on a 10mm kick lately and drinking the kool-aid... It's the regular FDE model, not OSP, has the Siglite night sight in front and the Hackathorn rear.
Interested in selling the hellcat?

Interested in selling the hellcat?

I might be. Wait, aren't you the guy with the $900 Hellcat for sale?

If I list mine, it will be probably $525. It's LNIB, FDE, extra mag and a kydex holster. I paid $529+tax for it new, then added another $80 for the extra mag and holster. So, about $100 less than I have in it...

I might be. Wait, aren't you the guy with the $900 Hellcat for sale?

If I list mine, it will be probably $525. It's LNIB, FDE, extra mag and a kydex holster. I paid $529+tax for it new, then added another $80 for the extra mag and holster. So, about $100 less than I have in it...
ill give you 500 for your hellcat let me know if your interested

well are you still wanting to get rid of your hellcat

I think so. Was just about to list it... Was gonna list it for $525 which is $100 less than I have in it. Stupid extra mag was like $40 alone...

Anyway, you are close by, if I don't have to drive very far, I can knock a couple bucks off for a quick sale.

Back
Top Bottom