lmao LISTEN TO THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i myself loathe bullies. i would go out of my way

i can understand the i dont want any trouble sentiment. sometimes its not worth it to continue a fight or dispute. but with this i know for a fact that the officer would do this again, and albeit a rare chance, he might end up hurting or harassing someone i know. LEO's and the like are held to a higher standard, for a reason. they are a professional and should conduct themselves accordingly. failure to do so is not only a hazardous thing, its an insult to the good cops out there and cripples their image.

If we citizens put up with this B.S. as potenza says we should, well label us sheep and let us give up our rights. I think he is definetly on the wrong side of freedom.

That made no sense. And the exact reason why i havent posted in this thread yet. I dont give two ****s about the details (county, names, etc.). I want to see the outcome of Rangers battle against a LEO that is power hungry and one who abuses his power.

Thanks buddy but ramroddoc was actually not directing that at you. He pm'd me about the whole situation

I really appreciate everyone's support

Thanks buddy but ramroddoc was actually not directing that at you. He pm'd me about the whole situation

I really appreciate everyone's support

10 4. If your anything like the airborne i work with you aint gonna stop till you win and you fight hard for your rights. Fight the good fight man and show them LEO's that dont know the law what a man with the constitution and knowledge can do.

I am gonna have to say Potenza and Aimless's attitudes on this situation are almost as disturbing as the whole situation. The reason we are being ran over by our government right now is because most of the population has the same mindset. I am glad you're taking a stand against this Ranger, I would do the same thing in your shoes. I think you're doing the right thing keeping names and videos off this open forum for the time being. It's time we let these hot headed LEOs know that they are no better than anyone else and that their badge gives them no authority to infringe on our rights.

I have done posted my thoughts before I came upon yours, and like I said, the GOV has forgot who is paying the bills. We The People had better start playing a part or else.

10 4. If your anything like the airborne i work with you aint gonna stop till you win and you fight hard for your rights. Fight the good fight man and show them LEO's that dont know the law what a man with the constitution and knowledge can do.

Thanks sir and as I have said once I will bring the biggest **** storm these sorry excuses for humans will ever see. And now with that being said I respect most Leo's but this clown has crossed the line. And its tine that he realized that you just don't f*** with a man and his family. As a Major I respect a great deal told me while I was laid up in a bed recovering from being hit over seas when you get to the end of your rope tie a f****** knot and hold on.

Okay, so post #11 that was posted at 03-09-2012, 09:15 AM

where the OP stated:
Oh believe me PRIORITY #1 today but we know that it will take them forever and a day to release anything to me. And further more I have no issues with LEO obviously I kicked the idea around myself seeing how I went through the academy with one of the responding LEO'S But decided I would rather go a different route and stay in the military well after being injured to a very bad point I can do neither. But I know my laws my rights and what is and isn't supposed to happen for a seat belt violation and that was not it.

And then Post #26 at 03-09-2012, 12:53 PM

where the OP stated:
I requested today for the video i am being told #1 that i will have one contact me soon in regards to my request. #2 that the leo's vehicle that stopped me only was equipped with sound. My lawyer that i had a 2 hour convo with this morning regarding this situation disagrees he thinks they are trying not to get embarrassed

Happened AFTER post #39 03-10-2012, 12:20 AM
where the OP stated:
Well an update for everyone after I started to make a stink about it I got pulled over again tonight. And yours truly walks to my passenger window asks how my nights going and continued to ask questions. And when I asked him why I wad stopped he replied I thought we took care of that situation last night. Long story short I got very abrupt with him at that point he told me I was free to go on my way. I replied officer was there a point during this that I wasn't free to leave and he just grinned and walked away. But the best part is since last night I purchased a digital recorder. I have a feeling this is going to get ugly. This happened around 11:00 pm tonight I was going to the store for my pregnant wife

:whistle:

Someone explain to me how the officer re-escalated first and not the OP. The matter was dead and over with on the side of the road until the OP brought an attorney to the police station. The situation when it the alleged incident between him and the OP took place a full day after the initial traffic stop? As a said before. The OP was breaking the law by his own admission. The officer was being a dick (allegedly), the OP's friend from the academy came to the scene and chewed the officers ass out, made the officer apologize, OP enjoyed the show (by his own admission), the situation was handled, OP left the scene. Situation defused.

Then..the OP comes here, gets advice from a bunch of keyboard hard asses/civil-rights attorneys. The very next morning according to his own AAR posted here brings in an attorney and ultimately escalates a situation that was dead on the side of the road the day before. The OP escalated this. He could of left this on the side of the road. That sargent took care of business according to the account of the OP. That wasn't enough for you guys? :grey: Nope, you guys want to make this a supreme court case. If the officer did what the OP claims he did the following night after filing the complaint then that was wrong and needs to be handled. However I am still contending that sometimes when you go running around looking for a fight, that is just what you get and showing up with a lawyer over a matter that was handled on the side of the road by the OP's friend seems to me like a pretty ****ty way to go about business.

where the OP stated:

where the OP stated:

where the OP stated:

Someone explain to me how the officer re-escalated first and not the OP. The matter was dead and over with on the side of the road until the OP brought an attorney to the police station. The situation when it the alleged incident between him and the OP took place a full day after the initial traffic stop? As a said before. The OP was breaking the law by his own admission. The officer was being a dick (allegedly), the OP's friend from the academy came to the scene and chewed the officers ass out, made the officer apologize, OP enjoyed the show (by his own admission), the situation was handled, OP left the scene. Situation defused.

Then..the OP comes here, gets advice from a bunch of keyboard hard asses/civil-rights attorneys. The very next morning according to his own AAR posted here brings in an attorney and ultimately escalates a situation that was dead on the side of the road the day before. The OP escalated this. He could of left this on the side of the road. That sargent took care of business according to the account of the OP. That wasn't enough for you guys? :grey: Nope, you guys want to make this a supreme court case. If the officer did what the OP claims he did the following night after filing the complaint then that was wrong and needs to be handled. However I am still contending that sometimes when you go running around looking for a fight, that is just what you get and showing up with a lawyer over a matter that was handled on the side of the road by the OP's friend seems to me like a pretty ****ty way to go about business.
Well I am sure since the officer got his ass chewed he will never do this again

where the OP stated:

where the OP stated:

where the OP stated:

Did the OP stand on the side of the road and flag down the officer again? Negative. He was pulled over for NO REASON (<key words there). Thats when SHTF. but tell me good sir, do you enjoy being ran over like a speed bump or do you just turn belly up that fast? He was harassed during the first stop which is reason enough to go after the crazed LEO in question not to mention the second incident that the officer brought upon himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom