lmao LISTEN TO THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not by yourself man, some officers do know the law but most do not. I was at Ga.Arms the other day and a guy fresh out of the Air Force was telling the man behind the counter that he had asked Cobb Co. Police, a lawyer, and a judge if he needed to have a GWL to open carry, ALL OF EM' told him no! I told him they were all wrong and he was gonna be in deep doo doo if he listened to that crap and refered him to gacarry.org for the REAL TRUTH!

Fresh out of the AF, yes, he needs one like anyone else. In the AF, no, he doesn't. I imagine whoever he asked thought he was still in.

Update I have had another 30 minute convo with my attorney this morning I'm going to make this Jack *** sweat like a whore in church. Please forgive my analogy there but I'm beyond pissed off. I'm even more pissed that I couldn't sleep last due to being so pissed. But figured I would let you guys know I'm going after his ass. My lawyer feels the same way about it so I will keep this thread open to give my ODT family regular updates

Yes, please keep us updated. It isn't just leo's it every gov. employ. They have forgot who is actually paying the bills.

Well an update for everyone after I started to make a stink about it I got pulled over again tonight. And yours truly walks to my passenger window asks how my nights going and continued to ask questions. And when I asked him why I wad stopped he replied I thought we took care of that situation last night. Long story short I got very abrupt with him at that point he told me I was free to go on my way. I replied officer was there a point during this that I wasn't free to leave and he just grinned and walked away. But the best part is since last night I purchased a digital recorder. :) I have a feeling this is going to get ugly. This happened around 11:00 pm tonight I was going to the store for my pregnant wife
F*** that guy

all i have to say about that. make sure you get him removed if ya can.

you would be doing your civic duty in my opinion, lol

no room for bad LEO's in our world

Last edited:
UPDATE- the officer is being placed on PAID LEAVE during the progress of the investigation the rest of the officers involved are being acquitted of any wrong doing as of now. I am filing for false arrest, harassment, and a couple of other small things. The process is being formally started by my lawyer as of today. The county is also going to have to answer for retaining officers that treat people this way. After doing some research I am not the only individual that has had an issue out of this guy there has been many more incidents. So in my opinion the county is just as responsible for allowing a officer to continue to work within there ranks that causes this much of a problem.

UPDATE- the officer is being placed on PAID LEAVE during the progress of the investigation the rest of the officers involved are being acquitted of any wrong doing as of now. I am filing for false arrest, harassment, and a couple of other small things. The process is being formally started by my lawyer as of today. The county is also going to have to answer for retaining officers that treat people this way. After doing some research I am not the only individual that has had an issue out of this guy there has been many more incidents. So in my opinion the county is just as responsible for allowing a officer to continue to work within there ranks that causes this much of a problem.

Good work Ranger! That is the only way to make them change.

hell yes. so glad you followed through and kept your cool about this the whole time.

i expect nothing less from another soldier in our fine military!

Hey Do you remember the officers name? Also what Attorney? I know pretty much all the lawyers that came into the county court house.

As of now I will not be releasing any of the party's names. I wish to keep a leg up on the situation and I feel that by releasing the name of the officer may complicate my case im sorry and hope you understand. And further more my attorney has requested that we stay as confidential as possible through out the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom