• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Litmus test

We need to start going out of our way to have these types of discussions in person. The more like minded folks you can bring together the better, networking is going to be important. People just like us are out there looking for people just like them. Just my 2cents...

What would you consider " a lot of black Trump voters".?

Records show Hillary got 88%pct of the black vote.
Trump got just 8%pct of the black vote.
With other at 4% of the black vote.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37922587
Despite 4 years of the media insulting black voters by telling them Trump was a racist, Trump 2020 got more of the black vote ( particularly men) than Trump 2016, more than Romney and more than McCain. That's what I consider a lot.

Hard pass on today's version of conservatives talking about a F N litmus test .

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
That day has come and gone. Courtesy of "the beer summit". Downhill ever since.

Hard pass on today's version of conservatives talking about a F N litmus test .

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
To necro

Mlk was a person of very poor character and propped up marxists. Most people "lionized" by the left are really dubios past the pop culture facade. Stefan Molyeux before being banned from youtube had a series of videos on all the pop culture icons

:crazy:

FYI....... His Birthday is celebrated as a National Holiday in the United States of America.
So you're a fan of Columbus?
Are you denying MLK was a philanderer and a plagiarist or worse? Surely not?
Now, the fact he was human does not diminish his civil rights work. Nor does the fact his POLITICAL holiday does not make him saint.

There were a lot of black Trump voters. I can't imagine the hell they caught for voting for a 'racist'. Being an independent minded and thinking black person in America today takes some serious kahunas.
Can you clarify your statement about your wife and family? Did they use to vote more liberal? Did your wife change religious beliefs? If so to what? (If you don't mind answering). If the answer is yes to both, what exactly changed them? As mentioned, I don't have time for adult liberals, but always happy to hear success stories.
Lol just now saw this. Yeah my wife and her entire family voted for obama twice. My wife loved guns, mustangs and country music when we first got together. Few months into our relationship i found out she voted for obama. I almost left her. Got her to listen to rush limbaugh for a week and she never looked back. Her family managed to see the good trump did and voted for him in 2020. I know many black people who quietly and some not so quietly voted for trump

Back
Top Bottom