• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Listing Estate Sale Items

artd

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
67   0
Reaction score
A member of our club and close friend recently pasted and I am selling items from this estate for his wife. Most has been sold, but there are still about 100 gun, hunting and reloading related items to be sold. I was wondering if they could be listed with a price in one new thread and if so, in which forum?

Thanks,

Art

Why not, post pics and a price!!! The more pics the better to having a chance to sell. All in one thread will be difficult , maybe 3 at a time, pistols, rifles , shotgun, curios and relics. Separate

A member of our club and close friend recently pasted and I am selling items from this estate for his wife. Most has been sold, but there are still about 100 gun, hunting and reloading related items to be sold. I was wondering if they could be listed with a price in one new thread and if so, in which forum?

Thanks,

Art

Why not, post pics and a price!!! The more pics the better to having a chance to sell. All in one thread will be difficult , maybe 3 at a time, pistols, rifles , shotgun, curios and relics. Separate

Correct you would list the items in groups putting them in the correct category for each.

All of his guns have sold. He began selling them about a month ago and priced them to move. They did not last long. What I have are misc dies, laser bore sights, game calls, some ammo, black powder stuff, holsters and the such. I'll have to decide how I will list it. I may just post or send a list to those that are interested.

Thanks for the feedback,

Art

List with a little detail anything interesting
USGI (milsurp) interest me a a bunch of others but mostly me so send to me.

kidding please post

Back
Top Bottom