• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

List Your Top 7

Winterborne

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
34   0
Reaction score
OK, lets play a game.

List your top 6 favorite firearms.
Give a reason if possible.
(You don't have to currently own them, just shot them enough to miss them if you sold them.)

Must have one:
Center fire rifle.
Center fire pistol.
Rimfire rifle or pistol.

My list is:
1. HK P7 9mm. Classic German design.
2. Shadow Systems MR920. Out glocking the Glock.
Modern design at a reasonable price point.
Squeezed out the Les Bauer and Colt Python by a very slim margin.
3. LWRC M6-IC. Piston or DI, Barely squeezes out the FN-15 Tactical.
4. Steyr AUG. Yes the ergonomics could better but the gun hits my COOL GUN spot.
5. Sako TRG-22/42. Not the latest greatest but a solid factory sniper/competition rifle.
6. Volquartsen Black Mamba .22~ SOLD the long one, need to buy the shorter version.
7. HK MP5~ Classic German design. Currently have a clone. Fantastic suppressor host.

This was a tight list for me as I also shoot these the most with the exception of:
#5. Still love the TRG but have slacked way off the long range shooting.
#6. Need to buy the shorter version. Plinking role is filled buy a MkIV for the time being.

KIMG2124.jpg
KIMG1572.jpg
KIMG1109.jpg
KIMG0267.jpg

1) Sig P365. My current favorite EDC.
P365X.jpg

2) Colt 6920 SBR. Favorite center fire rifle.
COLT-SBR-2.jpg

3) CMMG Banshee 22LR SBR with AAC Element 2 can, and BFS3. Just because its so much fun.
CMMG-SBR.jpg

4) Savage FV-SR 22LR with silencer. Because its fun and accurate as ****!
FVSR-silenced.jpg

5) CZ Shadow 2 - Cajunized. Fun and accurate!
SHADOW2.jpg

6) S&W 500 Magnum shawty. Because its loud and violent.
008.jpg

7) NAA Pug. 'Cause its cute.
pugwithmmgrips.jpg

BONUS #8) Mossberg 590 SBS. Because every list needs a good scatter gun.
590SBS.JPG

1.Han Solo’s blaster in the Star Wars movies which was basically a modified Mauser pistol with a scope

2. Deckard’s gun in Blade Runner which was part Charter Bulldog .44 and Steyr-Mannlicher bolt action rifle.

3. The terrorist’s guns at the airport in Die Hard 2 because they were Glock 7’s. It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport metal detectors and probably costs more than what you make in a month.

4. Chewbacca’s crossbow because it’s Chewbacca’s crossbow. Duh.

5. The gun Al Pacino used in Heat.

6. Patton’s Ivory handled Colt .45 because only a pimp in a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl handled gun.

7. Vincent Vega’s chromed Auto-Ordnance 1911 in .45acp with pearl grips from Pulp Fiction because he looks like a New Orleans street pimp and he’s been to Amsterdam...and he likes a Royale with Cheese...But it’s also a tie with Julian’s 9mm Star Model B because only the righteous man can strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy his brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

1.Han Solo’s blaster in the Star Wars movies which was basically a modified Mauser pistol with a scope

2. Deckard’s gun in Blade Runner which was part Charter Bulldog .44 and Steyr-Mannlicher bolt action rifle.

3. The terrorist’s guns at the airport in Die Hard 2 because they were Glock 7’s made in Germany out of ceramic to get past metal detectors and cost more than you and I make in a month.

4. Chewbacca’s crossbow because it’s Chewbacca’s crossbow. Duh.

5. The gun Al Pacino used in Heat.

6. Patton’s Ivory handled Colt .45 because only a pimp in a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl handled gun.

7. Vincent Vega’s chromed Auto-Ordnance 1911 in .45acp with pearl grips from Pulp Fiction because he looks like a New Orleans street pimp and he’s been to Amsterdam...and he likes a Royal with Cheese. But it’s also a tie with Julian’s 9mm Star Model B because only the righteous man can strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

:first:

Back
Top Bottom