• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

lilgreg46 care package

ATLEMT

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
52   0
Reaction score
Guys,
I have been amazed at the generosity given toward this little girl. I was thinking that maybe we could get together a little something for lilgreg46 and his lady. They are spending alot of time at the hospital with their daughter and I want to get something together for them.

Im thinking:

magazines, books, snacks, drinks, gift cards for food, etc.......

maybe even small guy stuff lilgreg may enjoy.

I dont know much about what mrs. lilgreg may need but we can all ask out wives for ideas for her.

This is a great way for those of us with a little less cash to help out and hopefully brighten their day.

I live in Smyrna and work downtown for any donations of anything anyone would like to give.

Please PM me if your interested in donating anything at all.

Id like to try and get this together relatively soon so we can get in on over to them.

I wonder if they have tablets or iPads. App Store or google gift cards would be cool for books, movies, games, etcetera

eye shades, good pillow, blanket, fuzzy socks, ear plugs for napping. It is difficult to sleep with all the hospital activity.
As someone who's been there, you don't rest or sleep when your there. Maybe a couple of memory foam type neck pillows, but not the ones filled with foam beads.
Hard to say what they like, but home cooked meals go a long way when all you get is fast food/hospital food.
The hospital cafeteria food there is actually as good as a home style buffet. It usually costs about $12 a day for 2 people to eat well there.

Back
Top Bottom